Region-Wide Collected Resources
Stay informed about resources for the St. Louis region by searching our COVID-19 resources document: Download here
Agency Response to COVID-19
While COVID-19 may change how our services are delivered, St. Francis’ commitment to our community is unchanged. We remain available and ready to consult with clients, answer questions, and connect them with resources, and are still taking new clients where we are able. If you are in need of assistance, please call the relevant site:
Legal Aid: 314-977-3993
Immigrant Services: 314-773-6100
Pathways to Progress: 314-269-5055
We are deeply committed to the health, well-being, and safety of our clients and staff. Because of this, we will temporarily cease walk-in appointments, group meetings, and in-person visits until at least the end of May.
During difficult times like these, we all band together as a community to help our neighbors. As a part of this, we urge you to join with St. Francis Community Service and other local organizations in making a difference.
Collected Resources by Language
Energy Crisis Relief is available through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
To apply for LIHEAP, download and print a LIHEAP application. Scroll down, the application is located under, “How Do I Apply”.Completed applications should be mailed to your local LIHEAP agency. The list of agencies is located on the last page of the LIHEAP application by your county of residence.If you have questions about your Spire bill or payment options, please call 800-887-4173.
Additionally, Spire has suspended late fees and disconnections until May 1st.
Llame al 1-800-985-5990 o envie texto al 66746 para conectarse con un consejero (a) entrenado en crisis.
Vietnamese/ Tiếng Việt
How You Can Help
- Make a financial contribution today to support St. Francis Community Services clients
- Provide our organization with gift cards to grocery stores and pharmacies to deploy to clients experiencing financial and food insecurities
- Send any job openings you are aware of to firstname.lastname@example.org for our clients who have lost employment
- Support other trusted organizations, as well as community COVID-19 relief funds such as Catholic Charities of St. Louis, the St. Louis Community Foundation, and the United Way of Greater St. Louis.
Your donations to St. Francis Community Services will help in two important ways:
- Assist with vital, basic needs for our clients—including many who have lost work, who are at risk of losing housing, or who are vulnerable due to age or health condition. These basic needs include:
- Rental and housing payments
- Food and medication purchases
- Delivery of essential items for those who cannot leave home
- Allow us to continue serving in this difficult environment, as we work to:
- Help clients locate resources they need and address crises
- Conduct remote bilingual counseling and tutoring sessions via video
- Intercede in legal issues such as evictions, guardianships, and other matters
- Assist with language interpretation for those who don’t speak English
- Conduct wellness checks on vulnerable individuals who are at home
Contributions may be made on our webpage at https://sfcsstl.org/donate/ or mailed to:
St. Francis Community Services, PO Box 952393, St. Louis, MO 63195.